Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
So we's all movin' down here fo' the summa, ya?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cory, put up your rallying movies, and share your story, that was pretty funny.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That's pretty fruity. From what I heard, he was a jerk... now it really shows.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kevin heist is a cock and I hope he and his butt buddies of I-club burn in hell. Fishguy you are the biggest pussy of all. Kevin if you have a problem with that then bring it on you ****ing two faced *******. Give me a reaon to beat your ****ing ass. *****.

·
Registered
298 Posts
wrx-in-efx

Wow, I'm so glad you guys were able to join us. :rolleyes:

You all seem like some really great guys to know in life.

Why don't you take your wonderful attitude over to the Honda forums, you'll fit right in. What are you, 14?

·
Uber n00b !
26 Posts
Re: wrx-in-efx

glepko said:

Why don't you take your wonderful attitude over to the Honda forums, you'll fit right in. What are you, 14?

That's a good way to summ it up.

Yep, I'm here too, and before you!

Leo

PS- Not everyone, just the ones with your attitude!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thechickencow - you listen to Wesley Willis too?! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: wrx-in-efx

glepko said:

Oh god here we go again, man, I thought maybe just maybe leaving i-club and coming here would get rid of all the whiney people. I guess this is just another crappy board, haggard forums here I come.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
damn dude, relax. its just a nessage board. if you ask me, ranting and raving about another message board on how they suck and what not and using that as your 1st post on another message board, doesnt really make a good 1st impression. as far as the whole I-club business, I dont really know the whole situation, so Im not choosing sides. Also, if you ask me, I dont really care for internet drama, i think its just really immature. just voicing my opinion.

·
895 Posts
Re: Re: wrx-in-efx

wrx_in_efx said:
Oh god here we go again, man, I thought maybe just maybe leaving i-club and coming here would get rid of all the whiney people. I guess this is just another crappy board, haggard forums here I come.:rolleyes:
plz don't stop posting on this board because of him.

those view do not represetn all of us here at clubwrx. I for one welcome all car enthusiasts, i-club and clubwrx alike. so plz feel welcome here and post knowing that this is a very relaxed, informal, friendly, and informative atmosphere.

:)

-Robert

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cool, I heard you were a pretty good guy, penguin IRL. I am just a little upset that alot of hard core Subaru enthusiasts don't getr to cut it up on "that" board. We had a really cool thing and I met a ton of cool people. I was hoping to do the same on this board. It just kinda sucks when you aren't able to talk to your bud's all day when thats what your used too. It's kinda like my dog died or something:( I just hope something good comes of it*shrug* and I don't wish what happened on "that" board would happen to any board. Because whether you belive it or not, and you guys can't deny that if you were banned from something like that, and from your friends then it would piss you off too.I hope you guys can understand my anger and as gay as it sounds what I had. I hope I can meet some good people here. I am sorry if I offended anyone.:eek: Peace:cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
wrx_in_efx said:
cool, I heard you were a pretty good guy, penguin IRL. I am just a little upset that alot of hard core Subaru enthusiasts don't getr to cut it up on "that" board. We had a really cool thing and I met a ton of cool people. I was hoping to do the same on this board. It just kinda sucks when you aren't able to talk to your bud's all day when thats what your used too. It's kinda like my dog died or something:( I just hope something good comes of it*shrug* and I don't wish what happened on "that" board would happen to any board. Because whether you belive it or not, and you guys can't deny that if you were banned from something like that, and from your friends then it would piss you off too.I hope you guys can understand my anger and as gay as it sounds what I had. I hope I can meet some good people here. I am sorry if I offended anyone.:eek: Peace:cool:
thats why theres AIM and yahoo IM:D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts