ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I drove my 2006 wrx 2.5 to school. I let it idle for about 5 minutes before i left because yesterday it was running really, really rough.

Today was no different. Except I got a CEL and the blinking Cruise Control. I drove the 15 miles to campus, parked and hooked up by Access Port. This is where it gets weird and where the other forums already made didnt help.

I had 5 Codes

P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304, PFFFE

I had misfires in all 4 cylinders. So I checked the settings and I was running Stage 1 91 (in California) - I have an AEM CAI and a Nur Spec R Catback (reason for stage 1). Other than that it was stock. It had the 60 k tune up before i bought it WITHOUT the fuel filter (which I plan to do this weekend)

Anyone have any idea what else it could be? I plan to disconnect the battery set it back to stock married if it is recommended.

I am also going to clean my injectors and check the spark plugs/spark plug wiring this weekend as well.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Side note: symptoms were high idle, a ton of lag before it kicked in, my turbo when cold still trips out and fluctuates very quickly at what rpm it is at. Yesterday when i got on the freeway it stopped doing it.

Drove it home today with no issues whatsoever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts