Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WRX Peeps... come check out Import Xtreme Showdown - Lifestyle and Auto show. It takes place March 8, 2003 @ the LA Convention Center. (3pm-mid) 100.3 the BEAT and Falken Tire are presenting the show. There are over 100 award classes and the best in stage entertainment...

Trashy.com lingerie show
Laker girls live performance
Fat Beats LA dj battle
Fat Beats LA Emcee freestyle battle
Booty Contest
Win a date with 2nr cover model Mary Castillo
100.3 the BEAT live Radio airing
and much more...

Models:
Sasha Singleton
Aiko Tanaka
Christine Mendoza
Sharon Sotto
Alisha Kai
Mary Castillo
Hannah
and more...

**You can't miss this !!!

www.ImportXS.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha...come on Andrew !! Yeah, that is a long drive... but not too bad a flight !!

I guess you could justify it if you were coming to score or something...

Well, I just wanted the WRX peeps to know that there is a place they can kick it on March 8. There are already a few really nice looking WRX's in the show. And there will be a ton of vendors they can get cheap parts from.

Hey Andrew, let me know if you ever need anything.

www.ImportXS.com

·
Registered
167 Posts
i made it. nice show. the ESX 9.98 sec wrx was there, i was talking with the guys there checking out the wheels, which are pretty nice light wheels. kinda expensive but 11.5lbs for 17"ers, you could toss them across the room and play catch if you want to. that was probably my favorite thing there. nice to see such a good looking car that can also get moving. the thing had all the interior still in it and looked totally daily drivable

also craig, who brang his lambo to the HB meet the day before, was there with the same car. was kinda cool to see that. one day i see it at the parking lot at sav-on and the next day it's in the car show

the booty contest was kinda bleh but overall it was all good. lots of WRXs mixed in (at least 5-6 of em) with the civics, rx7s, supras, skylines, benzes, BMWs, VWs and everything. good show.

i give it 8 out of 10 downpipes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts