·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's our schedule for ASNW:
Event 2 January 12th and 13th back up January 19th and 20th
Event 3 January 26th and 27th back up February 2nd and 3rd
Event 4 February 9th and 10th back up February 16th and 17th
Event 5? March TBA, depends on the weather.

This is as long as the snow is there. We rent out a couple runways at the Deer Park Airport. Deer Park is about 30 min north of Spokane. Price per driver is $30

The groups are set up as so:

FWD, RWD, and AWD
Novice- never raced
Amateur- has a season under their belt
Pro- well this should speak for itself

Please see the video from last year.

Please get the Subie people together and we can make these some fun meets. Of course, any car is invited!

Also, please feel feel to post the in other Subaru and auto forums.

Thanks, Devin

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow that looks like alot of fun

·
Registered
64 Posts
this is exactly the kind of thing I've been wanting to do recently... I do wish it were closer than Spokane, though maybe I can try to make it out for one of the events...

·
Registered
471 Posts
hey hey long time no see!

·
Registered
102 Posts
im from oroville, about 3 hrs north of there, and have lots of friends that way. im going to make it to at LEAST 1 of the events. i made the drive from here, Portland, to Oroville, and back, along with some other trips, totallying 1300 miles from friday before christmas, to christmas day, so this wont be a bad drive. i think, depending on how many people we get, i might have a place to stay, for free. if not, im still going and getting a hotel!

·
Registered
270 Posts
OH this looks like it would be a blast, i so want to go!!

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
dude that looks like so much fun, I think you western guys might have trouble with upstate ny drivers we own snow.:sadwave:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
i might be down for this.. Provided the place is as open as the one in the video.. Still running all season on my car but with that much room not a lot of bad things could happen to your car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me know when some of you plan to make it. I'm trying to arrange a meeting spot in Spokane so we can all convoy up to the airport.

These events are a lot of fun. It is wide open so if you do mess up you will just slide into some more snow.
I can't for the next events! just bought some Dunlop Winter Sport 3D's for my new 08 STi and I want to see how it does.

I hope to have a good turn out!

Later, Devin

·
Registered
102 Posts
will you guys let me run on the track with studded snow tires?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would be down for this! looks like a blast.

·
Registered
25 Posts
looks like so much fun! i'm near seattle but i really want to go.
i think i'll be able to convince my dad... it's not often a teenager ibegs her dad to hang out with her hahaha.

maybe i'll be able to convince my uncle to bring his porsche! hahha

·
Registered
25 Posts
question...will i be okay if i go unprepared? like i've never done autocross, pretty unexperienced. should i prepare in some way? i'll have a stock 03 wagon. would it be pointless for me to go if i'm not that good?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts