ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering the SMY Cluster. I currently own the SPT Boost gauge installed from factory. I am not crazy about the location. But its great to have. Questions

1. it is 52mm which the SMY cluster is, correct?
2. I am considering, to fill the 2nd pod space, an oil pressure gauge. The Prosport White Needle, looks closest to OEM. correct? or no?

my other concern is taking off that SPT gauge it will jack up my top driver side dash, but it looks to me like that SMY cluster replaces that as well.

Anyways, thanks for the help in advance. If anybody has this setup i would love to see photos!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SMY and Defi gauges install

This thread is full of options and will help if you do get it because the write-up is rather good.
awesome! Thanks bro! i will look now...

1.Yes
2.Yes

Tony...

1st - thats beautiful. I am sold.

2nd - are they white consistently? or do they at some point turn amber, like the dash gauges. I want to keep that OEM "red" look. If I can't do that, i will sell the SPT gauge and buy digital that are amber

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm looking to get these soon as I opted out of getting the SPT boost gauge when I ordered my car. This thing looks stock as hell!

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
They look like they came with the car.You can wire them in 4 configurations day/night

white/white

red/red

white/red

red/white

I have mine set to red/red.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They look like they came with the car.You can wire them in 4 configurations day/night

white/white

red/red

white/red

red/white

I have mine set to red/red.
Oh cool. That's perfect. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
You may also want to look into the maddad gauges. They are also very similar to the stockers with a couple features.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts