ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I emailed the guy from SMY and asked about a cluster for the 02-07 dash. Needless to say he emailed me back super fast and showed me this thread on NASIOC:

SMY Cluster 02-07 WRX/STi

Go add your name to the list! He said that it was currently in production and hoped to have it released or know a release date by April! This is the best news I've gotten so far this year lol.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one. After reading the reviews and the thread I posted it turns out Autometer has discontinued that item due to poor fitment issues.

Being on here and hearing the 08+ guys rave about the SMY cluster I would definitely wait for it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good news guys. First batch arrived on Monday and most of the Preorders have gone out already. More will ship everyday worldwide. Already have some guys posting on our Facebook page how much they love it.

2nd batch (rest of order for stocking) will arrive in the end of October.

find me on facebook
smyclustermaker

thank you
Yanev
SMY

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I have an smycluster in my hatch. Love it, if it is as good as quality as the newer model cars it will be a good product.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Good news guys. First batch arrived on Monday and most of the Preorders have gone out already. More will ship everyday worldwide. Already have some guys posting on our Facebook page how much they love it.

2nd batch (rest of order for stocking) will arrive in the end of October.

find me on facebook
smyclustermaker

thank you
Yanev
SMY
Woohoo! I was one of the first 100, I can't wait! :woocow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts