ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Performance Race Engineering Online - Home

SMOKIN' DEAL: Turbosmart e-Boost Street + install for $395!

Wait? The MSRP on the e-boost street is $395? So does that mean free installation?

YES!

What is the e-boost street?

It's Racing technology for the street
A brand new electronic boost controller aimed at the street performance market. It features many boost control capabilities found on its big brother – the e-Boost2, continuing the e-Boost tradition of providing class leading boost control, value for money and no nonsense features.

Features
• 2 boost settings – easily selected via the “turn-and-push” button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required.
• Boost correction factor eliminates a problem many street cars with standard turbo systems suffer from – boost drop off at high RPM.
• An easy-to-read 3-segment display with adjustable brightness can be configured for PSI, KPa, or BAR and will flash when warning of over boost shutdown or rev limit, allowing the unit to be used as a boost gauge, tachometer, or a shift light.
• Housed in a black anodized aluminum case 80mm wide x 25mm high x 95mm deep allowing the unit to be mounted within a _ DIN size opening.
Maximum boost level: 30PSI / 2.05BAR.
Display mode: Live display of Boost or RPM

What’s in the box?
• EBS Control unit
• Wiring loom + installation kit
• Solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum nipples
• Vacuum hose and hose clamps

We strongly recommend you tune your car once the unit is installed. Tunes from us are $350 for the initial tune and $150 for any additional tunes. If you have been tuned by us in the past a tune is only $150.

again...
Turbosmart e-Boost Street + install for $395!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best thing about the turbosmart e-boost products is their ability to hold boost to redline significantly better than the stock solenoid and leagues better than a manual boost controller. The e-boost also prevents boost creep under extra load like 4-5th gear freeway pulls and track events.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We will also do the e-boost2 (60mm 40psi version, black face, black or silver bezel) installed for $650. :thumbup: Add a re-tune to the deal for another $150 and your out the door $800 with one bad-ass boost controller.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Great price on the eboost street! This is what I need to get that record!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great price on the eboost street! This is what I need to get that record!
Yup, keeps the boost curve on vf39's and 16g's totally flat. It does an amazing job!

You racing on the 6th? My car will be there and I need a crew to help change axles :rotfl:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tuned another 16g 2.0l on the eboost street and made (are you ready for this)

over 330 wheel on PUMP gas! :screwy:

Seriously guys, if you want to really unlock the potential of your turbo and motor you NEED this boost control system!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts