Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, with my wife, a full tank of fuel, and a 50lb box of tools in the back seat.

Actually, I am so piss scared of going to jail for racing that I did not even launch hard...he did. From a bogging slow launch, I pulled about a car on him and then backed off. Then he pulled up beside me and I could hear his BOV rapping!

He then tried to do a "ricer fly by" and I ain't about to have any of that shit! I pulled him HARD through a long sweeping right.

I knew my car was fast, especially after the big turbo mod, but damn...this thing is a beast! I am so happy.

I was able to control my detonation with Chevron 92 (Yes it is back in Sactown) and some Penzoil Shogun octane booster.

Man, I just can't explain how pleased I am with this car...wait until the FMIC, STi injectors, and Unichip! Everyone had better look out because my "Stage 1" is almost done!

Andy:D :cool: ;) :) :eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man...I won that for the team...I am sure that young kid thought that he was fast...I love the sleeper fact about the WRX, but the "secret" is getting out!
Power Enterprises PE1820F @12psi from godspeed motorsports .

It is a freaking kick ass top end turbo! I love it!

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts