ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, just hoping that some of you will be able to help me with my 2019 Wrx. It started when i did a hour drive with my car. I got codes that showed up on my dashboard. CEL, Cruising control flashing, ABS light and hill assist light on. So i called the Subaru dealership and told them the problem. They scanned it and found a code P0303. It has something to do with a misfire. They found out that my spark plug#3 was defective so they replaced it. When i drove the car back home i noticed that my car has a hard time accelerating now and has no power starting from first gear. It's not like that before. I know that our cars has rev hang issues. It almost feels like as if I am starting off from 2nd gear, and there's really no power kicks in when i already let go of the clutch and stepping on the accelerator. It feels like it struggles and hangs in place for a 1.5 to 2 seconds. Then, the rpms shoot up and the car launches. It's pretty scary usually when you're crossing a traffic. Does some of you have the same issues? Can the dealership do something about it?

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
You should absolutely take the car back to the dealership and make it clear that you want the problem addressed. It is not normal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts