Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I absolutely love the rear end, but the front end.............well, lets just say that reprehensible is not a strong enough word, vile is not a strong enough word, even cadillac-like (that is poke at cadillac for the day) does not pack the punch that is necessary to describe such a hideous design. I do not like where Nissan is going with their styling, I think the G35, 350Z, and G35 coupe all could use a facelift, its a shame as the cars under their ugly shells are to die for in most cases.

-joe;

·
Registered
115 Posts
Look on www.supercars.net forums under this car. When it was released about a year ago there was a huge debate on it. Although it doesn't look all that great, once modified I think it will be the fastest V6 production car ever made. I could care less what the car looks like. It's an AWD, 6-spd 400hp Turbocharged car in stock form. Just imagine the possibilties...

·
Registered
148 Posts
i think it looks pretty ok...the front end looks kinda mean...if i could afford it i would buy it...im assuming it will be marketed as a Infiniti in the states...hopefully they wont water it down:(

·
1,379 Posts
I agree that the front end is a little hideous, but in its defense, it generates some amazing aero numbers- .27 Cd. :eek: That's just .02 higher than the Honda Insight!! So what it loses in ugly, it gains in performance...

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
i kinda like it, with a little revisions that could be really nice, i would still love at least one model year of the R34's here stateside, but oh well. those are definatly beasts. but very $$ probably

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
I'd hit it too... but I'd rather drive it :D

I didn't like what they did with the front end of the 350Z, and now this... :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts