Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, since my last video was against a rather slow car...this one was a lot better.

Background: This guy in a z28 comes through the local stang spot and calls out our fastest. So I stepped up and said I was game. I came right out with my mods, and he told me he had intake, exhaust, chip, and 4.10 gears...also, he had a 6speed. We went from a 25 roll, to about 110, and I gave him the jump...it took a second for me to get into gear so I had to play catch up. BTW, his car sounded really amazing. Here's the clip:

http://www.raccoonracing.com/Videos/jason vs. maro.mpg

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Dude, your car sounds like it's on a mission...to kill :D BTW did you finger count that race? You need to experiment with the three honks method :D Nice vid :)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WRXin' said:
Dude, your car sounds like it's on a mission...to kill :D BTW did you finger count that race? You need to experiment with the three honks method :D Nice vid :)
nah, I just motioned for him to go, and when he hit it, I hit it...It was a good race, I gave him props. He drove off kinda mad I think.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thats a great kill, but next time race something fast like my 11 second, catback and KandN equipped, WRX!:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
No more Mr nice guy!! Nice.. Thats more I like it..:D

·
Re-Addicted to WRX
952 Posts
that looked like fun!

·
Registered
33 Posts
RaccoonRacing said:
...snip...We went from a 25 roll, to about 110, and I gave him the jump...it took a second for me to get into gear so I had to play catch up. ...snip...
Cool vid, nice kill.

What blower you running?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice Kill!

That's a mean sounding stang you got there.

·
Registered
725 Posts
To be honest dude, that was a pretty lame video too. I mean, you shoulda passed him up totally and had the camera man pan back. That would have been more convinceing.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LemonHerb said:
To be honest dude, that was a pretty lame video too. I mean, you shoulda passed him up totally and had the camera man pan back. That would have been more convinceing.
there's no reason to take it up past 110 on city streets. I was passing him, I won, there would be no good reason to keep pushing it or rubbing it in. Im sorry you didnt enjoy it but I think your discontent is misplaced.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LemonHerb said:
It's cool that you won and all, but that isn't what makes a good video alone. It was to short. Needed solmething more.
I dont know what else it could have had? Lesbians? Maybe a dancing monkey? It started with him taking off, I caught him, pulled past, and then it shut off...this isnt the academy awards, its a fricken race video! lol...lower your standards on the net or you're gonna be sorely disappointed by 98.7% of the clips out there! Two cars go at it to see who's got more...its as simple as that. :confused:

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have seen plenty of cool videos on the net man. And a race from a roll from what 20 to 70? That isn't one of them. Maybe you should add music or something? Lesbians would be great.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LemonHerb said:
I have seen plenty of cool videos on the net man. And a race from a roll from what 20 to 70? That isn't one of them. Maybe you should add music or something? Lesbians would be great.
we went from about 25 to 110. I brake hard at the end and if you look at my speedo, its dropping back down below 90. We both have fast cars so we built up speed quick. Thats what happens when 2 v8s go at it. Its not like the 25 second long racing clips of slower cars that im sure you're used to. :p ;) :D

I'll try to throw in some lesbians in the backseat for you next time. :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
RaccoonRacing said:
I dont know what else it could have had? Lesbians? Maybe a dancing monkey? It started with him taking off, I caught him, pulled past, and then it shut off...this isnt the academy awards, its a fricken race video! lol...lower your standards on the net or you're gonna be sorely disappointed by 98.7% of the clips out there! Two cars go at it to see who's got more...its as simple as that. :confused:
yeh if it doesnt have T & A it is sux :D. Nah, good video, pretty amazing pull on your mustang.

eric

1 - 20 of 28 Posts