Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone going to see Simone this friday? Anyone know what im talking about?

...she's not a real actress. The movie industry has fooled everyone, not only is she synthetic onscreen, she dosent exist in real life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,213 Posts
Jtek said:
...she's not a real actress. The movie industry has fooled everyone, not only is she synthetic onscreen, she dosent exist in real life.
isn't that the whole point of the movie? she still looks good though :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: SimONE

djrez4 said:


isn't that the whole point of the movie? she still looks good though :D
nonono, i mean she ISNT a real actress playing the cyber imposed actress within the movie. WE know she dosent exist within the movie, but some people may think she's just some actress who had special effects done in order to look synthetic onscreen...In the credits, i ddint see a name for the actress!!! :eek: I think they actually achieved perfect CG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,138 Posts
I know I'm going to see that!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
1,379 Posts
Erm, nope. S1M0NE is (partially) played by a Canadian actress named Rachel Roberts, with effects to make her look more digital. Part of her agreement included not getting credited. New Line was going for that "blair witch" buzz thing, and a few news sources bought it hook, line, and sinker. Oops.

For more info see: Corona or Greg's Preview Page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AutoXJunkie said:
S1M0NE is (partially) played by a Canadian actress named Rachel Roberts, with effects to make her look more digital.
:D is that what "they" are telling people now...heh heh heh :D
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top