ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys....sorry no run, but I raninto one yesterday....

At first I did not exactly know what I was looking at. It was parked on the side of the road. After 5 minutes of driving it came beside me and I realized it was a Silvia.

I have to say that it is a VERY nice car. VERY nice:D

I looked up for some specs but could not find any...anybody has an idea????

JH

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
J-H said:
Hi guys....sorry no run, but I raninto one yesterday....

At first I did not exactly know what I was looking at. It was parked on the side of the road. After 5 minutes of driving it came beside me and I realized it was a Silvia.

I have to say that it is a VERY nice car. VERY nice:D

I looked up for some specs but could not find any...anybody has an idea????

JH
There is a good possibility that you were actually looking at silvia, since you live in socal, and MOTOREX has them imported.... but more than likely you were looking at a 240sx with an S13/S14 conversion (very popular). It all depends how far they went with the car. It just might have the body stuff done, but still running the stock KA motor.
Or he could be using a Silvia front clip with an Sr20det motor, which is a pretty highly acclaimed turbo motor which has relaibly made upwards of 300whp with basic mods

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
SteelCity_WRX said:
At hot import nights in Pittsburgh they had a right wheel drive silvia that looked killer. I am so jealoous of jap spec cars :(
theres a shop in my neighbor hood that is currently tuning an R34 vspec GTR skyline to 1000whp
It was brought in from motorex with just over 500whp. they had to re-fabricate a hood for it because the turbo was too big:eek: :eek:

I really wish I had my camera with me... I went to buddies house, and he was like "lets go to sound performance, I have someting to show you"... So i went and proceeded ejaculate excessively.
body was mint, new paint job, RHD, carbon fiber kit, and wheels that probably costs more than my wrx:eek:

IF they still have it tomorrow, I might take some pics

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
358 Posts
Silvia S13, S14, or S15.

I've seen a right hand drive S15 once in my area on 57fwy.

don't under estimate these cars. I know a guy with a S14 that's running 350rwhp on normal setup and will pull away from the M3 like they are standing still.

the next door of my bro's office specialize for Silvias. They have a Pink S13 hatch (S14 nose) that's used for the drifting event and they are putting another blue one together for the event that's coming up in december i think. they'll have some japanese driver driving that car. They got some crazy rich friends too. So far I've seen ferrari modena, new 996 GT3, murcielago, cayenne turbo, e55, and tons of other modded rides that showed up next door. :eek3:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, it was a right hand drive dark grey SILVIA, and no, It wasn't a USPS delivery truck...

I asked the guy where he got it and he said that it wasn't easy.
The thing sounded pretty awesome and looked almost new to me.

I saw a gauge in te a-pillar, but could not see what it was for...

It is funny to line up with cars that are set up that way....you are so close...no need to yell....

JH

·
Registered
358 Posts
did it had a spoiler?? the car i saw was a dark grey S15 with no spoiler and it has a little wiper for the back window too. I have a picture somewhere...let me dig it up

EDIT: can't find the pix...but i remember i posted on here some times ago...see if you can find it in one of my post

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it it the same car

It seem to be the same car....I followed him all the way to the end of Balboa Ave.. He took a left turn there...

Yes, it had the little wiper and all...Asian dude. Very cool guy from what I could take away form our little chat...

I wonder how much they cost?

I tried looking up some specs, could not find anything relevant ( non-modded, etc..)

I will look for the thread.....

JH

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, that's it....no spoiler and the gauge was in the same spot, so I am GUESSING he was stock.

Nice car. Had an e36 M3 on his left and a nice looking supra to my right...and we were all like:confused: :wiggles:

JH

·
Registered
286 Posts
damn an S15!

I love Silvias. My favorite is the S13 coupe with JDM front conversion (projector beam head lights and solid center; no grill).

·
Registered
236 Posts
my friend had a 240/S14 conversion, and with a 3" exhaust (turbo back), FMIC, stock turbo, boost controller, cams, and SAFC... at 7lbs he was as fast as me (thats stock boost), at 10 lbs I had trouble keeping up, and at 12lbs he walked me like I was standing still.

Bastards and their big WHP. He sold it for an Audi because we get too much snow here and he felt like it was a waste for the car to sit for 7 months out of the year :(

(photos courtesy of Brad at TBRacing.com)

SR Engine http://tbracing.com/images/MySrSwap (32).jpg

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's exactly what it looked like. It had CA plates though.

Man, these Silvias are awesome!

Thanks for all the info guys...appreciated..

JH

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll take some picture of the 240sx's from next door of my bro's office if the pink widebody competition use 240 is still there.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts