·
Registered
163 Posts
dag. I could have actually made this:(
are these monthly??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well it was originally a legacy meet lol, I figured I'd invite the other Subaru owners in the area as well. I'm going to be making a thread for a bi-weekly meet on here, NASIOC, and legacygt.com so be sure to check back. So far it looks like the people over on NASIOC want to meet up with the BMW club in Rockville.

I'll post back for verification.

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it was originally a legacy meet lol, I figured I'd invite the other Subaru owners in the area as well. I'm going to be making a thread for a bi-weekly meet on here, NASIOC, and legacygt.com so be sure to check back. So far it looks like the people over on NASIOC want to meet up with the BMW club in Rockville.

I'll post back for verification.

Glad you joined!

You were the Black 3G hatch? Name?

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, the 2011 hatch was mine. The name is Riyaad.
Riyaad, good to see you again. You should spend more time over here on ClubDub. It's a much more friendly atmosphere compared to Nasty Sock ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
whats up zach this is aaron (the guy that had the beer and quesidillas with you guys at austins) i just joined earlier tonight i drove the wrb wrx tr sedan

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats up zach this is aaron (the guy that had the beer and quesidillas with you guys at austins) i just joined earlier tonight i drove the wrb wrx tr sedan
Posted in your welcome thread ;)

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Any updates? Is this meet bi-weekly? Monthly?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts