ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As requested by Sam here is the Official SWC photo-op.

So we all know that the SWC is the leader of our mighty fleet.
It's been awhile (at least since I can remember) since we had a large meet.

This is not just for the SWC, but it sure would be cool to get a group picture of all the SWC and its mighty Scalli-Wagon power

Anybody have a date in mind that would work?

I am ready for anytime anywere.

Come one come all and especially come if you are a SWC member for life.....:D :wiggles:

Of course we can go anywere till we pick a place and time.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Me and Jon (scubynubie) were thinking of doing a midnight Peak to Peak drive this weekend...maybe saturday evening we could meet up at Red Rocks, and drive from there?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
svc said:
Me and Jon (scubynubie) were thinking of doing a midnight Peak to Peak drive this weekend...maybe saturday evening we could meet up at Red Rocks, and drive from there?
Alright, I am game.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I am glad we have so many drones. Drones are a necessary part to winning a war...

The commanders sail the black ships.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
svc said:
Saturday, 7pm? Don't know if that works for everybody, just throwing it out...
I don't know if we can meet at Red Rocks this Saturday. I believe that is the Global Dance Festival Concert, What use to called Rave on the Rocks.

And I might be going to that, I know it sounds ghey but its fun. So it looks like the date might have to be set back for a photo-op?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WRX-games said:
I am glad we have so many drones. Drones are a necessary part to winning a war...

And yet we see you squating next to a silver wagon in your avatar...The Irony....:D

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:

The masses form the backdrop against which we can stand out. :)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Zem said:
"I am not saying that I would build a summer home there, but the trees are actually quite lovely."

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
So eloquent, and so true.

Team Blue Sedan represents the WRC, just as Team Blue Sedan rules over the Mountain States Pirates.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Zem said:
Ok, I am officially more than a little scared with whatever you and Jon are planning....
You should be. It's bad.

ShadoWrx said:
You were there too? That was a sweet show, then Moby brought it down a few notches.

Paul Van Dyke, Deiselboy, Richard Humpty Vission, Deepsky etc. Yay, no Oakenfold!
I was there in body, but not so much spirit. I don't remember much from 'back in the day' :cool:

Deiselboy would be worth the ticket price alone...

wow, welcome to the new hijack thread!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
svc said:
You should be. It's bad.

I was there in body, but not so much spirit. I don't remember much from 'back in the day' :cool:

Deiselboy would be worth the ticket price alone...

wow, welcome to the new hijack thread!
Sam, I am right there with ya. I physically remember being there but mentally is a whole new story.

And HIJACK AWAY.

So you going to buy a ticket?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts