ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
arse on on deer creek canyon road. You were in some line of cars and I went by you on the other side of the road on ym black 636 sport bike dragging foot pegs......I think it was an 05, and it looked like that new steel silver...couldnt tell for sure, to busy doing my own thing.:)

Who was it?

Joe

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw a sheriff out there today....Speed limit is like 35 and the max I hit through the turns is about 50-55. which is still dumb, but it seems pretty common on that road. I have lost count the number of Vettes, Porsches, and other 4 wheel furious vehicle have blown by the opposite direction....seems like a common road?

I just went up that to South Turkey CreekCreek Road and then on 285 to 73....73 too shadow Mountain road...and back onto 73 and back down, very fun loop in the middle of know where.

Whats up with the chatoux looking place on Shadow Mountain Road in Evergreen?

joe

·
5,799 Posts
Middle of nowhere? I basically live off Shadow Mtn Rd. after it loops 'round and becomes 'Brook Forest Rd. I commute that route every single day. There's a couple of other ClubWRXers that live in Brook Forest too.. :)

The 'chateau' you are referring to is the Brook Forest Inn. It has a lot of interesting history. The restaurant there is called Isabella's and it serves pretty good Italian food. The turn for my house is immediately after the Inn, coming from that direction.

For the most part Deer Creek Canyon has not been on the radar for local canyon scratchers. However, the last year or so it's gotten much more populated with enthusiasts - some of them irresponsible - and now has attracted plenty of negative attention. Pretty much like Golden Gate Canyon.

-Pace

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah man it was you! I can directly remember leaning into the turn and going hrmmm no fog covers....lol..I shouldnt have been thinking about that,but it shows I was looking through the turn.:D

Sweet ride...what exhaust?

Joe

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 word.....Perrin..:)

Yeah they are nice..I am going to take my other half to lunch at that Chatoux one of these days. She just got her bike so we are going to for a ride there.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts