Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Be warned this is my first post so n00b coming at you(apologize if this is already a posted thread, looked for awhile)

I Just bought a 2010 WRX hatch OBP don't have a lot of money to spend on things like exhaust etc so I'm focusing on the exterior right now. The front grille has the silver plastic piece across the top of the grille and around the emblem. What is the best way to make this black? Gloss black plastic spray multiple coats +clear gloss? or somewhere I can buy for cheap? and if someone has experience doing this let me know, and does it stay in good condition? or just make you look more stupid than before? lol

Thanks!

· Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to the club! I also have a 2010 hatch mines CWP though, I have also thought about doing this on mine as well. You could plasti dip it first to see if youre going to like how it looks. If you like the look it gives you then you can peal off the plasti dip and spray it with something more permanent. This is at least how I was planning on doing mine. Goodluck and post back up about it when you do it, im curious to see how it turns out!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.