ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will everyone who has a silver WRX and rims please post a picture of their car because I am deciding which ones to get and deciding what looks best. Hard to tell how the car would look by seeing a picture of just the rim so I am curious as to what your silver WRX looks like with RimS. I know there are other forums but for everyone with a silver WRX I think it would help. Thanks Guys...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the picture, it helps because can not really tell anything by looking at just a rim, but on the car it helps. If anyone could post their pictures in the forum it would be great.

~Thanks SilverBuLLeT~

please most more pictures everyone else who sees this.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a 2004 I'm guessing right? I recently got one and am looking to do tints and to add rims. Maybe add like a RSB for less body roll, but for now looking for the best rims I can find to make my car even better.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Have seen your rims in another forum black. I like them, but for me I would want that silver around the edges. Still looks great.

Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
156 Posts
heres my psm with 18" volk te37s gunsilver

the obligatory going 90 on the road to vegas action shot, behind an outback no less! :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
No problem, bro.

The Rota Subzero's are an awesome wheel, very nicely manufactured and pretty sound structurely. That was what had me worried at first. They're not bullet proof but they will take a beating. And if you damage one, its $150 to replace it with a brand new one. So you are not breaking the bank;) . I very impressed with these wheels. These prove that sometimes you get a lot more than what you paid for.

The Volks on the other hand is the way to go if you can afford them. Nice wheels vennt. I just couldn't afford to go with them. Definitely a killer wheel! Nice looking ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts