ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Being on the platform is was, a 'kids' toy, understandable.

Missing out on such an amazing game with story for your time and money, and much time will be spent. Some will banish me forever, but it's up there with the Legend of Zelda games on the gameboy's, damn fun adventures for all ages. And they are not easy games, much brain challenging is done lol

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I'm actually debating trying one of the new ones now because this definitely seems more limited, but still fun.

Being on the platform is was, a 'kids' toy, understandable.

Missing out on such an amazing game with story for your time and money, and much time will be spent. Some will banish me forever, but it's up there with the Legend of Zelda games on the gameboy's, damn fun adventures for all ages. And they are not easy games, much brain challenging is done lol

·
Premium Member
10,946 Posts
I'm going to be honest. I'm really trying to get into that stupid game. My gf is blowing it up catching stuff everywhere and having a good ol' time. I've caught jack nothing, and I can never get things to show up.

I understand the fun in the game, its just not for me. I do feel bad for the 2 people who found out all the woods in my back yard are lined with poison ivy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 70 Posts