Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, sometimes I wonder about people. Here I am minding my own business headed over to the Philadelphia Flyers Skatezone to watch some of my boys play hockey. I'm sitting at a redlight when I hear the unmistakable rumble of a fartcan. I figured it'd be a Honda Civic who really wanted to get hosed...to my shock, I look over and see a previous gen BMW 325ls with those cheesy looking cleared out headlights (and I'd find out later, a fartcan and altezza lights. wtf.) He has 3 people in the car and yells something like "Hey, nice ricer you have there." Oh the irony. A complete stock WRX is a ricer and a BMW 325 with altezzas, cleared out headlights, and a fartcan is a luxury sports sedan...I also heard they cured cancer, enacted world peace, and found something to actually kill Keith Richards. :rolleyes: [sarcasm alarm going haywire] Anyway, he revvs it at me, I figured what the heck. Long story short: 4k slip launch, insta-1 1/2 car length edge and kept pulling, he looked like he shut down when I was about 3 car lengths ahead (and was continuing to pull). I love wasting yuppies.

-slim

·
Registered
296 Posts
And he was calling YOU rice? LOL...why did he stop halfway? I mean, considering what he's already done to that BMW, he might as well put a crapload of stickers and a rear wing on it.

Nice kill. :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
I can't believe he'd call a stock WRX a ricer...ricer is attitude and tacky add-ons, not stock! Even a stock Honda can't really be considered rice...

RN

·
Registered
643 Posts
Oh the irony!!!

You should've set him straight by giving him the definition of a ricer and tell him what a hypicrote he is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts