Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have the side vent replacement for the side markers, do they fit perfectly, or do they wobble? How much are they, and where from? I'm debating replacing my clear corners for a pair of those. Thanks.

Fahd

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SonicYellowWRX said:
umm, i dont have it, but...

ZeroSports: Carbon Fiber

$199 @ vividracing.com, fastWRX.com

$185 @ ISRperformance.com

Lester Vents: PolyUrethane

$79 @ vividracing.com

Thats all I can find... :)
Cool...that's very kind of you SonicYellow. Thank you so much:).

Now...can anyone attest to how well they fit?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really want to know about this as well. I think there is two different kinds, one you have to use a drill to put it on, and one you use 3M tape.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was surprised as well, but that is what I found when I did a search. I am going to have to e-mail some vendors when I get a chance to get the facts straight. For that much money, its disappointing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well this is the reply I got from Vivid, “They are available, full carbon fiber. Hole is drilled but if you go back to the stock blinkers you will not see it.”

Still waiting for a reply from another vendor. Maybe in a few years they will have something better. I just don’t know if I want to do this now. It would only take a little time, but I still don’t like the idea of drilling. Have to get rid of those stock side markers for something good at some point.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Iv30 -- Verdugo had mentioned that you have the battle rear lip. Where did you get it from? The only place I've found it at is Asylum Motorsport, and I've heard that they're terrible. Thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Asylum is not the greatest. They're here in Denver. From friends who have dealt with them, I've learned not to purchase from them.

my carbon fiber vents came from eBay. I don't know the manufacturer, but then required drilling. I think they were designed to fit the curve of the sedan fender, and not the wagon. they do alright, but could fit better. I've been thinking about sawing off the bolts that stick out the back and glueing the carbon fiber vents to the backing from the original side markers so they'd be easily removable and whatnot. I just haven't had the time yet.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I recommend the carbon fiber STi ones that aren't exactly vents, but they are an excellent replacement for the marker lights. They stick right on without drilling any holes and fit perfectly.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iv30 said:

Yup thats where I got it from, and yes they are terrible.
Ah shiz...well that really sucks. I guess I'll keep looking around to try to find another place that sells them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey you might want to try ebay!! I have found the Zerosport Carbon Fiber ones on there for $70 bucks!!! That is a heck of a steel when you price them for like $180 on other sites!! I think these and the Lester vents look the best!!

Brian

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does anyone have a pic of the lester vents. I tried to look at it on the vividracing site, but the pic is too small to see the vent. Thanks.

Fahd

1 - 20 of 22 Posts