ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...well, after the tints. It's a nice quality item, I'm very happy with the look and the feel.

Thoughts?

There is a shifter boot adapter I might get also. Sorry for the quality of the pictures, VERY bad lighting...

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
No really a fan of that look but if you like then that's all that matters

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, that's what I thought also, it matches the red and black interior pretty good. It feels good in my hand and shifting actually feels better, but maybe that's in my head....lol.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I like it.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
yeah I'm a fan of heavy knobs :eek3:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
dude, it looks awesome.

i am thinking of getting a sickspeed shiftknob. now, that you have had it for awhile, how is it holding up?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I installed the Sickspeed

The "175E Series" shift knob from Sickspeed Red 175E Metal Shift Knob for 5 Speed

These heavy weight knobs are skillfully machined from billet aluminum and feature an engraved shift pattern that will not rub off. These beauties are hard anodized for a long lasting finish, adding style and flair to any ride.

- Made from SOLID weapons grade 6061 aluminum.

- THESE KNOBS ARE NOT PAINTED. They are Hard Anodized for long lasting color and finish.

- NO SET SCREWS!! All-metal threads mean the knob WONT wobble or fall off.

- Weighted at 175g (6.2oz) for increased positive shift.

- 50mm (2") Diameter.

- Design feels super smooth and ROCK-solid.

- Installs in seconds!!

I need a boot retainer but other than that its great and shorter then the stock WRX shift knob

SS.Knob.R1.jpg

SS.Knob.R2.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just ordered a Flossy Grip Tape Redhead Heavy-Weight with custom engraving. Can't wait to get it in. Check them out for really nice knobs

shopflossy.com

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Wow that red one is great looking.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts