ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww look at the mountains.............. :rotfl::rotfl:
Guess what mountain that is bro... Can u say "________Drift"??? u know what i mean??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
U seriously don't know? if u don't here is a hint "Rainier". does that ring a bell?:p

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Ill get some pix of my lil rally armors up tomorrow. YA I get to drive my car in like 20 min to the GF house! YAW

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
K I got my new phone and ill take a quick pick and upload the ish when I get home

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No body else have Mudflap? remember snow is coming.

·
Registered
812 Posts
ive got em....

Rally Armor UR Limited Mudflaps

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I PROMISE my pictures today. Im gonna take them with my new cellphone
Treo700W

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Old pic of the flaps.

The Red faded to pink in 4 years time so I have a set of rallyarmor classics coming to me.

~myke

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Those mudflaps are unique but red on black is cool
Are those red flaps rally armor, prodrives, or customs?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive got em....

Rally Armor UR Limited Mudflaps
Those are some nice mudflaps. That's the one i want but it cost like 200. I like the lil truck under your car. it's funny. Great pix.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Just ordered some Rally Armor Classics with the blue logo.

What sold me is I drove for maybe...30 minutes today, after just washing my car, and there's already a bunch of crap all over my sideskirts and side body panels. They roads were just mildly damp :|

·
Registered
812 Posts
Those are some nice mudflaps. That's the one i want but it cost like 200. I like the lil truck under your car. it's funny. Great pix.
Thank you...BTW, it is an STi rally car HotWheels...

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
here are mine.

ALso gonna dropa lil JDM action in here

here is my frontal ASS

And here is my house view

·
Registered
390 Posts
I just installed those Rally Armor Classics on my bugeye...and let me tell you...

I need a lift :| Damn my head hurts now. I get muscle tension headaches, and all the contorting, jumping up and down to see if they were aligned properly, and other random assorted problems (such as removing these ridiculous plastic body clips...when they're caked in mud), pretty much made me feel like I wanted to die at the end. I also realized I hadn't eaten in 8 hours.

However, now that it's all done, they look very nice, and I look forward to being able to drive on crappy dirty roads and not worrying about my paint.

Despite the label that the contents of the mounting bag had been verified, I was actually short a mounting bracket, and a 2" screw, but I called them up, and they apologized and shoved two more in the mail, and I scrounged up a screw from around my house.

Good Lord I am rambling. I'ma go to bed early now :sadwave: Pics tomorrow...if I wake up.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts