Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a soon to be first time Subaru owner I am having a hard time deciding between these two choices options. As the tread stipulated the 2018 Premium WRX w/9,000mi/ one owner and completely stock listed and $25,881, and the 2015STI limited edition is modde w/ Cobb Stage 3 Tune, Cobb 20G Turbo, Pro-Tune, OEM Audio Plus DSP and dual subwoofers, Forged 18 inch BBS wheels, Keyless access and start, Short throw shifter, Short throw shifter bushings, Blue interior accents and stitching, Bluetooth audio streaming, Satellite radio, Heated seats, Backup camera, Driver controlled center differential (DCCD), Front and rear limited slip differentials, Brembo performance brakes, Leather wrapped steering wheel, Alcantara trimmed interior, Color multifunction display, All Weather Package, Backup camera listed at 29,997 w/20,000mi. The kicker is I have to decide by the end of the day.

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge and suggestions on this topic.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The STI is likely beat on and why would you want someone else's project? You don't know if it was done right or not and the warranty is shot. Don't take a chance.

As far as the used WRX goes, you're already looking within the price range of a new one. My easy choice would be to buy a new WRX, get great Subaru financing, have peace of mind of being the first owner, and rest easy with a full warranty.

·
Æternum
15,860 Posts
So... what did you decide?

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
38,620 Posts
Good call! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts