ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving on thew camera.. Canon T2i with 50mm lens. Haven't really dove into it too much but enjoying the process. As a tattoo artist I wanted a better camera for that this year.

Here seems like a good place to post up pics and see progress as I get lenses and more advanced skill.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
I wish you'd go back to the Limited lip :sadwave:

Other than that, the shots look good :thumbup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would the holes line up?
Seems like a hard to find item... I don't mind it but had it been on it I would not have switched to the big spoiler.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
nosoupfoyou said:
Would the holes line up?
Seems like a hard to find item... I don't mind it but had it been on it I would not have switched to the big spoiler.
Not at all.

You'd need a new trunk or fill the holes / respray the trunk. It just pains me to see an STI Limited with that big wing...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eh. I kinda like it, but as I said...

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,217 Posts
I like the bokeh on the shot of the wheel. Nice.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Which 50? I love my 1.2

The1.4 was great but the focus motor breaks down

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 50mm f/1.8 II seems decent. It was a cheapy canon from amazon $100

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
You don't have the limited wheel caps either... Sucks. Seems like the previous owner sold a bunch of stuff before selling the car. (ie.. the limited lip, and limited wheel caps) I hope nothing else is missing.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
I take that back... just looked, and it must have been a dealer option... because I've seen a few pics of other Limited STIs with the center caps you have on there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I take that back... just looked, and it must have been a dealer option... because I've seen a few pics of other Limited STIs with the center caps you have on there.
You can tell the lip was forcefully removed when you look underneath. The connection holes are torn up a bit. Damn snow / curbs / etc.. who knows. I'll get a lip for it, just not that ridiculously priced factory one.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
You don't have the limited wheel caps either... Sucks. Seems like the previous owner sold a bunch of stuff before selling the car. (ie.. the limited lip, and limited wheel caps) I hope nothing else is missing.
??

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
There's a sweet CF one by APR (not the splitter... the lip). And that's on my list of things to get.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$116.00 for center caps!!! bwhahahaha

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have a 50mm f/1.8 II seems decent. It was a cheapy canon from amazon $100
1.8 is a great value lens man, enjoy :)

Bokeh is the fall of from what is sharp in an Image to what's not

·
Registered
850 Posts
Haha! i saw this Limited at the Sil-Terhar in Broomfield nice pick up. Sat in it before you! haha! :) looks clean!
Me too, went out for a good drive in it... If you didn't buy this, I had a check ready. When I went to purchase it, it was gone, but they had an 09' WRX with half the miles that I ended up getting.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts