ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys - I was messing around with a new camera yesterday, Drift Innovation. Stuck it to the back of the car and did a couple of pulls with it.

Check it out, some simple little entertainment. VIDEO BACK UP Sorry........

---Joe---

·
Registered
45 Posts
your car sounds amazing, only thing is why'd you stick the camera to the back of your car? its kinda wierd seeing everything go backwards

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
:confused1

Where in Jerz are you? That road looks to be in suspiciously good shape...

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Always interesting to see vids done on the road in different places. Flatter and less trees than where I live.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
Do you have winter or summer tires on? At about 1:15 you did that hard launch and left rubber on the road. Wondering how hard your tires are gripping

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Demon - Ive got my winter tires on there now.

Calvinball - Im just outside of Trenton.

Karlosnived - Thanks ! I wanted to get a shot of me pulling away from stuff and get a good exhaust recording.

---Joe---

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
So in our climate, have you found that your winters have been a good idea or not? I have a while til I need to worry, but I'm wondering whether I'm going to want to put on winters or all seasons for the cold months.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly I dont think were gonna get much snow the rest of winter here, but you cant go wrong with a set of snow tires and a set of summer tires.......

---Joe---

1 - 8 of 8 Posts