Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to figure out the best way to have sex inside my WRX Sedan. So far I have come up with her in the passenger seat me knealt down with her legs up on my shoulders seat back all the way down. We haven't tried it yet but it seems the only option inside the car. Outside anything other than bending her over the hood or wing really seems impossible. Anyone with a bit more experience would greatly be appreciated. BTW the "Her" is my wife and we still go parking after 18 years of marriage and I don't want to tear anything up except for the usual item.

·
Registered
298 Posts
LOL!!!

Get creative old man;) j/k

Have you tried same seat position, you on the seat slouching down, her on top? Just set the brake in case she bumps the gear lever. Then there's my favorite of putting both seats all the way forward, leaning them forward, you sit in the middle of the back seat, again slouching forward to get at the proper angle, then, while stradling and facing away from you, she puts a hand on each headrest and, well, you can figure out the rest I hope. Or she could face toward you with a leg into each rear footwell. Hope this helps hehe

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Well, I don't have any suggestions; however, when you do figure it out, make sure to treat your new-found position as a neat mod, and post a review on it...maybe some pics too...j/k;)

You give me hope that when I too am old and decrepit (only kidding), I'll still be adventurous and exciting:D

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Haha, I never thought I would see this on the boards, but hopefully nobody will regulate! Hehe.

Anyway, back to my suggestion:
Fold the back seats down, and fold the front seats back. Have her doggy style with right hand on right seat, left hand on left seat supporting herself, you attack from behind.

;)

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
I have one word for you: W-A-G-O-N!

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
i've had some success in the passenger seat, reclined all the way, g/f on bottom. opening the window helps (for her right leg), but negates the benefits of the tint.

i got some rugburn, but hey, if you want to play, you've got to be prepared for the scars.
;)

i will admit, our sedans are hugely lacking in this area. the wagon would be ideal.

dR

·
Registered
401 Posts
i have a wagon! and i would have to say that both my wife and i like being able to fold the back seats down for camping and other outside the house spir of the moment activities!!;) its like having a bed whenever you want 1..make sure you get the windows tinted tho..it can be imbarrassing..unless you like putting on a show..:D
kris

·
Registered
6 Posts
inside is much safe then outside on the car. Remember the fenders are very weak. dont lean on them during any activity or you will have a little ding like me. It was fun while it last but after seeing the ding I dont know

·
Super Moderator
1,992 Posts
Speedrat said:
Remember or you will have a little ding like me. It was fun while it last but after seeing the ding I dont know
Sounds like a personal problem to me. Did she complain about your litttle ding? ;) :D :D

You guys are wimps. Try it here :eek: :eek:
|
|
\/

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Looks like we got a veteran amongst us!
smorris - you are no "newb" to the trade...lend us a word from the wise!

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
I've found that most women prefer my house and a nice big bed- I think if I'm too big to try it in my car- at least this car.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ive had sex in a damn del sol. Anyone who knows the del sol knows this is no easy task, but if you want anything bad enough, theres always a way to get it to work

·
Super Moderator
1,992 Posts
WishIHadWRX said:
Ive had sex in a damn del sol. Anyone who knows the del sol knows this is no easy task, but if you want anything bad enough, theres always a way to get it to work
Wish, click the link about four posts up, and then tell me about your Del Sol...

Trailboss: Didn't see your response from a while ago. A gentleman doesn't tell, and certainly not as graphically as the previous posts! :eek: :D :cough: lapdance :cough: :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Personally, the best way that I found is this: You (The Guy) sits in the passenger seat. Her (your Wife) sits in your lap, back towards your face. Another way that works well is: Passenger seat goes all the way back, and reclines all the way back. Girl lays down (can either be on her stomach or back) and guy gets on top. Is able to use area where feet normally are (and still are) as leverage.

I like the idea of the doggy style position, never did try that. But when you're 17 and 16 respectively (this was a few years ago) than you don't need to do anything that will attract attention to yourself or car.

Blue

·
Registered
159 Posts
endevour to perceviour

This depends on the cener console option but you could lay both seats back and do a little lazy man (doggy on you side) and meat right behind the e-brake.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts