Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Set of 4 Dunlop Sport Maxx RT (245/40R18 97W) - New lower price!

Hi all!

I'm the proud new owner of a '17 WRX Limited and my first upgrade was buying winter tires. I guess that's what I get for living in Ohio and buying my car in October :)

Anyway, I have a set of 4 - Dunlop Sport Maxx RT tires (245/40R18 97W) that I'm hoping to sell. I took delivery of my WRX on October 24 and switched over to the winter tires on October 29. These tires only have 206 miles on them and I've been gentle on my car through the break-in period, so these tires have not seen any harsh driving conditions. I plan to upgrade to bigger wheels next summer and will have no need for these tires.

I was hoping to get $550 out of these, but I'm now asking $500 and still willing to negotiate. I also have access to some cheap shipping through FedEx, so we can negotiate on shipping as well if you're not in the Dayton, OH area.

I'm currently storing these tires in my dining room, so you'll make my wife very happy if we can get them out of there quickly!

Make me an offer and we can discuss.

Here's a few photos in case you're curious.
Tires1.jpg Tires2.jpg Tires3.jpg Tires4.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Price lowered to $475 and I'll pay for shipping (continental US). Still willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Price lowered to $450 and I'll pay for shipping (continental US only). I would really like to get these sold soon. Make me an offer and we'll work a deal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's refreshing to know that there's some really good people still out there. I worked a deal with BShink3 for the tires he posted here. After some great communication and a PayPal transaction, I received my tires today. Just as advertised, still have the mold knobs on the treads. THANKS!!! :thumbup:

I don't need tires right now, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to save $$$ next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts