ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the best looking Sedona Red Pearl WRX out there...any pics would be awesome, gracias!

·
Registered
880 Posts
I'M YOUR FATHER said:
Nate's old car looked nice I thought.

Nick C.
If only that was a wagon...;) :D :wiggles:

-Jon-

·
6,298 Posts
I vote for wickedwrx02. 'Course it helps that he's my bud....and let me tell you, the car gets way more looks than mine!!

·
6,298 Posts
oops...almost forgot...does my wife's kia "sedona" qualify? It has more torque than a stock WRX:D

hehe

·
Registered
95 Posts
wickedwrx02 your car looks great! I'm going to venture a guess and say that you have the OEM front lip, and a STi wing?! but I'm wondering what springs/struts your using. Sweet car nonetheless.. something for me to work towards!

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Trainrex said:

I was looking forward to checking out your ride at the last two meets I've never been able to make it when you do go...
There was one in Sedona Red here CT that made me wish I would've held out for a red one... oh well....

This has become one of my fav colors for the WRX...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm running the Eibach prokits. I wish they would have lowerd the car more but this is the max you can go on stock struts without problems. Still happy with them though.

Ebay rocks, I picked up the STi oem front lip for $80 and the rear for $100. I went with the STi spoiler when I wrecked my car. The stock spoiler was $500 so I got the STi for the same Price.

The headlight mod OWN3Z on Sedona red WRX's. It was what my car was missing. Dont be scared of the oven it is your friend!

Tom

1 - 20 of 27 Posts