ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone was up for going to Second Creek on Thursday, July 22nd? I haven't been out there since last summer and I wanted to get in a few hours. I can't remember if its Wednesday or Thursday that is the best day at the track. Just a few cars would be cool but more would be even better!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... then Wednesday the 21st? I went on Thursday last year. I will give them a call. Is anyone down? Maybe even a mini meet with some grillin and chillin in the parking lot?

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 31st-1st is an SCCA regional and national so I would expect a number of people to be a 2nd creek on Friday for T&T before the races on the weekend. Also I am pretty sure they are only open til 5pm not dusk on Fridays. (at least 2 weekends ago they closed at 5pm)

Marcus

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
marcus said:
The 31st-1st is an SCCA regional and national so I would expect a number of people to be a 2nd creek on Friday for T&T before the races on the weekend. Also I am pretty sure they are only open til 5pm not dusk on Fridays. (at least 2 weekends ago they closed at 5pm)

Marcus
You're right, my bad. Till 5pm. Anyway, I don't know that it will be that bad since it is a non-holiday Friday. If we go for the morning session I think we would be okay. Then, after Second Creek we could take our happy cars to Harvey's for refreshments. :D

-Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts