ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i visited my Dad this week end in federal way. and on my way home i was driving on I5 south bound.

no one was RIGHT in front of me there were a couple people to the sides and caddy corner to me. i went under a bridge and then as i was about to go under another bridge BANG! something hits my window. i pull over and this is the after math.

my guess is because of how it happend, i think some kids were tossing rocks over the bridge i called 911 and told them were it happend and the bridge i thought it got thrown from is a "pedestrian bridge" so pretty much ruined my day.

·
Registered
663 Posts
That sucks man. Next time you make it up this way you'll have to let us know. We get together almost every saturday night and go out to eat and then go for a drive.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Dude thats sucks glad you are ok thought. Yah, if there we no cars in sight then i think you are right about the source of the rock (those little )#($_)($#)_#( heads). A beat down is definitly in order for those ass hats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i wish i would of ran up to the bridge as soon as it happened but who ever it was or what ever it was. was long gone before i could do anything about it.

the thing that really bugs me is there was nothing i could do about it at all. i mean if you mess something up that you did you can only be mad at your self but when something like this happens, its like well @$^! nothing i can do about that. :(

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Yah, sucks... Dont for get to remind bobby to call the glass place! Text him! or call the shop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah, sucks... Dont for get to remind bobby to call the glass place! Text him! or call the shop.
im going down there to pick up some new hawk hps breaks anyways

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
im going down there to pick up some new hawk hps breaks anyways
Nice... Well, I'm going to be needing a new windshield as well. I've got a small rock chip thats starting to spider... :sadwave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts