Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this really has no SINGLE thread it can be in so WTF here it is. I know many of you autox and what not. Some dont have a harness and some do the seatbelt lock trick. Well i was flipping thru my mustang book and saw in the back something that locks onto ur seatbelt so it is tight. if anyone is curious about it or want any info i can try and get some for u. just passing on the news.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Yeah I saw an ad for that in Grass roots racing I think.

I dont really understand how it works though, it almost looks like it locks the seatbelt and you just put it on really tight. :confused:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
GallopingPonyCar said:
this really has no SINGLE thread it can be in so WTF here it is. I know many of you autox and what not. Some dont have a harness and some do the seatbelt lock trick. Well i was flipping thru my mustang book and saw in the back something that locks onto ur seatbelt so it is tight. if anyone is curious about it or want any info i can try and get some for u. just passing on the news.
I am unaware of this lock trick you speak of. Can you fill me in?

So for Auto-X a regular belt will not be allowed or you need to have it locked?:confused:

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Seatbelt restraint

PolarisSnT said:
I am unaware of this lock trick you speak of. Can you fill me in?

So for Auto-X a regular belt will not be allowed or you need to have it locked?:confused:
no it's not that it's not allowed but u'd slide in some corners. so u just put the seat back lock the belt and hold it and move ur seat up so it's tight.

·
Registered
38 Posts
it looks just like that new belt ratcheting thing I saw advertised on TV for tightening down child seats. if I remember correctly that thing was only 19.95.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts