ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vender
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals it looks like it is that time of the year again. I am sure many of you ask for car parts for the Holidays in one way or another, so we are here to help. We are going to be offering a standard 10% off all parts on our site with the exception of; COBB, FP, Ohlins, APS and Cusco Coilovers.

We also know how tight it is during this time of the year to spend money on cars, with that said if there is something on our site and you want to see if we can squeeze out more than 10%, let us know and submit us an offer for that part. Never know it might work with a reasonable offer {thumbup}.

Click here to goto our website: www.gnvmotorsports.com

We wish and hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season, and if there is anything we can do for you let us know.

10% coupon code is Holiday20072008.

Steve & Chris

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would be in for sure if you guys would get back to me. But GnV has hooked me up with some good deals so I don't want this to come across the wrong way. Great Vendor

·
ClubWRX.net Vender
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be in for sure if you guys would get back to me. But GnV has hooked me up with some good deals so I don't want this to come across the wrong way. Great Vendor

Dave,

Chris sent you an email that day :-D. If you can't find it let me know and i'll resend it. Sorry if it caused any delays things have been very busy during the holidays.

Steve
GnV Motorsports

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry I can't find that e-mail but its most likely my fault I was expecting a PM, but an e-mail works. It's understandable you guys are busy during Christmas and its good to hear for you all. It hasn't caused any trouble or delays don't worry. Great Vendor!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts