Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning on the way to work, when i made left turns, there was this scraping noise coming out of the drivers side front wheelwell...

...it rained a LOT last night, so i thought maybe the sound was the rust on the rotors...but the sound was still there after i had driven around for a while. the sound goes away if i turn the wheel to the right. sounds like the rotor sheild is rubbing...but how would that just happen? maybe the dealership didnt tighten my wheels down....

...any other ideas?

·
Re-Addicted to WRX
952 Posts
scary...

I would take off the wheel and look for any damage to anything...pronto!:eek: :confused:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha.....ooooooooooooookkkk.

when i looked under the car this morning, it was kinda dark and couldnt really see much.

when i came back to the car to drive home, it was still dark. still didnt see anything.

still was scraping, but i needed gas, so i pull in and decide to look again since there is a lot of light in the station. what do i find? a stick. haha...it was wedged in somewhere near the axle i guess...pulled it out and everything is gravy now. sorry for the scare. ;)

·
Re-Addicted to WRX
952 Posts
:eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts