ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to the AF vs. Cal Berkley game on Saturday. Parked in the parking lot at 7 am and my blue scalliwagon is fine and dandy like sour candy. I come back after the game is over (horrible loss 56-14) only to find someone had backed into my passenger side front quater panel and bumper. a hole 14 inches wide, 2 inches deep, covered with white paint scratches. The bumper was knocked off and has a few holes/scratches. Now, I am mad, but oh wait, it;s not over. No NOTE!!!!! :eek: No insurance info, no sorry w/ a phone number to contact. NOTHING. So now I get screwed. It doesn't help I'm a poor college kid, with Insurance which is already higher than it needs to be. I'll throw up some pics later, once I have the heart to look at my new baby again... :(

·
Registered
553 Posts
*begin rant* I've got a nice 2 foot long crease in my right rear quarter panel that's at just the right height for some redneck in a lifted truck. I've also got a really awesome spot on the rear bumper where all the paint is flaking off from another hit and run in a parking lot. Plus a nice big chip on the front bumper from a trailer hitch backing into me. I really think we need to come up with some system to electrify our cars with about 10,000,000,000 volts so that anybody who tries crap like that gets turned into a nice smoking crater I'm tired of my car looking like ass because others out there suck. *end rant*

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your car...that sucks when people do things like that. If there is a school paper or anything you may want to take an advert out in the personal asking if anyone saw the accident and check out body shops in your area for cars getting fixed.

When I was in Philadelphia, a guy parked next to me backed his truck up and ran his grill guard down the rear quarter panel of the WRX :mad:

The only good part of the story was that I was sitting in the car and got out and stopped him before he could drive away.

-motley

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news man. I'm suprised that nobody was around who saw/heard it happen. Nobody was there to get a license plate or vehicle description? Strange. Don't worry, that thing called kara can be a real ***** sometimes. They'll get theirs eventually. Keep your head up.

Peace,
nick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts