ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does everyone think of these things? my parents are thinking of buying one for a "family car" not as a car for us all to pack into and go on trips but a car for everyone to use, its small yet f***ing huge on the inside, comfortable, seems to be well built, only 2300lbs (although it only puts out 108hp at the crank so it better be) well we havent test drivin it yet but i personally think they look really cool and i like toyotas so im all for it. i was just wondering what everyone thought of these things as there fairly new and i dont see to many on the roads in the east coast also does anyone knw any forums for these things, or maybe some good toyota forums with a scion section?

thanks!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
only thing i don't like is the fact that there are no arm-rests...

oh and the stupid center-gauges, i don't need other peple telling me that i'm going too fast...

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
I SELL THEM!:D

The xB has been out in Japan for a while now as the Toyota bB. Proven Toyota reliability, it is based on the Echo powertrain and chassis as well. Tell your folks to go for it. It is hands down the best vehicle on the market for it's value/ purpose/ class. Standard power features, CD, a/c, ABS, Traction control, Stability control, and a sh!tl0ad of space, you can't go wrong!:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
----> READ SOUTHPAW

seriously, you cant go wrong for $15k (assuming you are going automatic since its a family car) VSC, TC, ABS

and they are hot when dropped with 18s. and they are freaking huge when you fold the seats down. mpg in the 30s, couple bucks can take you a long way and regular gas will do!!! i'd love to have that as a second vehicle, if i had the $$$.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
blk04wgn said:
most things in this forum dont have to do with "impreza talk" i mean at least i didnt start a thread about my new cai that adds 37hp
Well, at least that would belong in this forum, assuming you added your bs CAI to an Impreza. Please post to the correct place.:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its cool man ill post in the right forum next time, im not trying to start anything. i was just simply saying that alot of the topics in this thread are completely irrelivent to everyday impreza talk and it seems like majority of the people on here werent offended by my post nor did they feel the need to restart a post that was nearly dead just to tell me to move it.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
blk04wgn said:
and it seems like majority of the people on here werent offended by my post nor did they feel the need to restart a post that was nearly dead just to tell me to move it.
Nearly dead? This thread was started less than 24 hours ago. :confused:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I like it. My cousin has one. Mods on suspension, replaced the TRD exhaust with Magnaflow which made it respond better. You can use the Mazda Miata wheel specs and that's what he did. Tire Rack didn't know that would work. It feel like it has more than 108 hp.
Here's how it looks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that blue is actually really nice i wish we had seen one of those, the one we checked out was kinda like an olive green. i think they called it camflagoe(spelling) which i really liked but my parents werent to fond of. thanks for the tip on the miata wheel spec thing cuase i dont think there gonna get any options so if we have to buy snowtires/wheels that will be helpful. were going to test drive it soon and i hope ur right about it feeling like it has more than 108hp. btw thanks a ton for the pic that car looks great!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah in the brochure we got at the dealership it says there developing a trd kit with a garret turbo that will run at like 7 psi or something. it sounded good to me, i think toyotas got a good thing going on selling the supercharger and parts for all there cars, i mean at my local dealer u can pick from several supercharged corrolas.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts