ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a very passionate about photography and love living life behind a lens and capturing those moments that you can enjoy forever. So instead of making a new thread every I upgrade my car or take a new photo I want to share, I'll just make a on-going photo thread that I will update.

My Gear
-Nikon D3
-24-70 2.8
-70-200 2.8
-50 1.4
-SB900
-much much more

Blake my Border Collie. She loves playing frisbee

Self Portrait. I'm addicted to Ink

Motocross Selective Coloring

Subaru WRX Start up

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Love the pic of the gauges and the one of your car, both are great. keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
actually looking at the shot of the wrx it almost looks fake

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
You're pretty talented dude. I love seeing good photography, so I'm subscribed. I too like the gauge pic and may turn that into a background at some point :cool:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're pretty talented dude. I love seeing good photography, so I'm subscribed. I too like the gauge pic and may turn that into a background at some point :cool:
Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words. I can't wait to start modding my car so it looks a lot more aggresive in the photos. Or I'll just have to find some willing people who want pictures of their cars? Shouldn't be that hard :)

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Hmmm...how far is Sharpsville from Philly? I'd love some pics after a good detail!

Edit: Holy **** you are about as far from Philly as you can be in this state :rotfl:

Right on the border with Ohio basically?

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Hahaha. I'm an hour north of Pittsburgh. So I think we're talking roughly 6-7 hours
About 30 min southwest of Titusville too...which is where my GF grew up. Never been out there though.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Self Portrait. Cool thing about this shot. It was done on a pure white background

My bike when I use to race Motocross. Custom Scarmack Photography graphics

Dont tread on me tattttttttt

Senior Portrait

Senior Portrait

Senior Portrait

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
i already made the gauge pic my background haha

·
Registered
154 Posts
Really outstanding pics Scarmack! I just picked up a d3000 last week and I'm loving it so far. A tad intimidating at 1st trying to learn from a point and shoot to a dslr. I've tried doing a FxIf on your pics but the data isn't coming up. Would you mind sharing w/ me how you processed the pics of your car and the last "senior portrait"? you can send me the info in a pm if you'd prefer.:thumbup: I'm trying to learn about shooting w/ a shallow depth of field and playing around w/ some aperture setting's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice picture you got there! the car photo somewhat looks like its been taken from a game. It looks awesome with the blur effects. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts