12,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Even though we shouldn't have a problem with him here "E Neon Dot Com" has scammed people out of thousands. He "sells" parts mainly for Neons. So be aware neon owners with buying online if the guy goes by this name. Just trying to help.

·
In Memoriam
3,733 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Scam

A member of the Redline Forums sent me a msg with the following information.

Here is why....I would appreciate if you could post something on the sub boards about this POS

I want to give sub owners heads up about a kid that is a thief that tried to screw over mrs.photo on a nissan frontier board. he had sold his fronty and bought an sti. He is now saying he's gonna sell his sti. I dont know what is screen name is on other boards but he goes by STIGuy and Idaditty mostly, but he lives in a city called "the dalles" oregon. Well, he "sells" parts on the message board and on ebay and either never sends them or sends nothing like what he is selling
He said he may try to sell his sti on a sub board, but he wont mention the probs he's had w/ it. Like that he had to have it towed after curb checking it becuase he can't drive. Here are a few links. The first is his cardomain link, the second his myspace link, the third being the club frontier link to show people exactly what I'm talking about.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/chancesgarage,
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...dID=117 61507
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/s...ead.php?t=2583

I just want to get the word out so others dont get burned. he sells on ebay as well. His name is Chance Graham. Please pass this along to any car friends and/or post on your other boards.

Thanks, mrs.photo and I appreciate it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Scammed! by 'mister_jdm'

Here is the thread:http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140692

Outside of the thread, I have written several e-mails and PM's. All with no reply. My messages have also been carefully non-accusatory; because I want to assume something other than the worst. However, I am now at the point where this jerk has forced me to accept that he has indeed stolen my $25.

I held out for quite some time, because his tone (early on) seemed to be friendly and co-operative. And because the world is already brimming with people who are too quick to assume the worst about others. But even if something HAS occurred to cause him stress...it is not reasonable to have totally abandoned me, since we had a contract. And after receiving my money.

It now seems apparent that his unbending demand for funds transfer via anything other than PayPal was calculated to maximize his chances of a successful rip-off.

Was it really worth it, Chris?! Do you feel all smug and **** having pulled this caper? Gee - what a haul, eh? Twenty-five smackeroos! Now you and Susanna can retire, huh?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Chris, you dishonest individual! Give me my *** money back!!

If you weren't going to send me my item, why did you make the deal in the first place?! Why be a p**k about it? I can't afford to be e-mugged like this. What makes you think you can f**k people like this, anyway?

Does your supposed wife Susanna Dallis know what you're doing? Is there even such a person?! What about that P.O. box in Sound Beach? Whose name is that under, bud?

This is going to come around and bite you in the ass, you know. It's just a matter of time.

Make it easier on yourself and return my money. Trust me - you'll sleep better at night.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Chris, you bag-licker! Give me my f***ing money back!!

If you weren't going to send me my item, why did you make the deal in the first place?! Why be a prick about it? I can't afford to be e-mugged like this. What makes you think you can f**k people like this, anyway?

Does your supposed wife Susanna Dallis know what you're doing? Is there even such a person?! What about that P.O. box in Sound Beach? Whose name is that under, bud?

This is going to come around and bite you in the ass, you know. It's just a matter of time.

Did you quit eBay after just a few weeks for the same reason? You f***cked somebody so they banned you, or what was that all about?! Four transactions, and then you leave?!

Make it easier on your sorry self and return my money. Trust me - you'll sleep better at night.
Whoa dude, first off call the authorities. Second, get someone with some comp knowledge to put a trace on his IP, usually they can do this with emails or any other form of payment like PayPal. Once you get the IP locked it should show some info that you'll be able to base this off of. (If he gave you a phone number this is easier, just reverse number search) Next step is figuring where the bastard lives since if it was done over a local network (ie library) you're going to want access to a record of people who have used those computers. Take said list of names to wherever and hotlist any names that may be an alias/his name. (Usually outrageous ones like Rafeal Dogbert) Armed with this info, go down to his place, beat on his door, punch out his wife and get yo mutha fckin movie check.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Scammed: 3urohater

So, i havent got a response from: "Euro3ater" after i sent him a paypal payment for the supposed black chargespeed lip he had.
The payment was sent on last thursday and still has not responded or recieved.

Is this too soon to be accusing this? (he does have 2 posts)

·
Registered
21 Posts
problem with a member

sti in ur face sold me a greddy bov kit but didn't include the flange. you can't buy a bolt on flange separately and he isn't responding to my pms. any advice on what i should do? :confused:

·
Registered
724 Posts
what form of payment did you use? Credit Card or Paypal you should be able to file a complaint. If you used paypal make sure you file it asap, because they will not honor their buyer protection if you do not.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can buy the adapter kit on e-bay, i believe they go for around $30.

But that does suck you didn't get the adapter through your purchase. Hopefully he will follow through and not be a jackass.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts