ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, has been my week.....first a 800TT Hennessey and then this afternoon a supercharged vette (03 or 04).

I was on my way to costco and I passed this nice black vette. I was OK, nice car, keep going. I stop at the light and look in the rearview mirror and I see a bulge in the hood :eek3: ....I drive slowly until the vette was next to me. I look over and this really good looking brunette is driving....I am like, what is the bulge? and she "supercharger"....I am OMG.....open her up :D

She did not oblige...I followed her for a bit, git next to her again and pretty much begged her to open up a little bit....followed her until the highway and got next ot her and one last time IMPLORED her to step on it......no way, she would not step on it....I was a bit dissapointed, but oh well....License plate read "HI ORDER"....It was some boat building sponsored car....lots of www.?????????????????.com

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Arrrgh, people like that shouldn't be allowed to drive cars like that if they're just gonna dog them around town all the time.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
tell that girl to go buy a jetta or something else, jeez, probably didnt understand what she had or what you meant, what a shame! Id love a ls6 none the less supercharged, jeez what a beast that is at the track!
uncle lewie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts