ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today marked my last day with my WRX. After 3 years of ownership, I kissed her goodbye at my local dealership. It was a very bittersweet moment as I transferred my belongings from the WRX to my new Silverado. Even the GF was heartfelt, because that was the car she met me in.
I want to say thank you to the members of this forum, and look forwad to the day I can rejoin the ranks of Subaru owners. You have all been very helpful, kind and informative, with just the right amount of swagger. You collectively have saved me hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars in DIY, first hand know how. I have promised myself I will own a WRX again, perhaps when I can afford the toy car in the garage.
I wish the best to all of you that have contributed to this forum.
Keep all four on the road.
Cheers,
Trent

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then keep two on the road.....unless its a trike, then keep three......or if you are showboating keep two momenatrily, then one, then two again.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
better.. stick around bro, Ive been without subarus before.. sometimes several years.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I think I will be lurking about, just like always. Reading and learning. Who knows, I may find one for cheap and start another project.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too many toys and nothing to tow them with. Two motorcycles and boat. Had to start being an adult and not relying on others to move my stuff around for me. I loved my WRX and guarantee I will own another one when I can afford two cars.
Until then I was able to lower my payments, car insurance, and got a one-year old Chevy Silverado that was certified so it has an extended warranty. And because I know the forum loves pics, here is the new truck. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333954497.367709.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts