ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce my new friend!!!

My new 2004 SRT-4! Yes, I have given up my beloved Suby for this Dodge, but with only the 25 miles I drove it home on it so far, I can say this was quite worth it. I will let you know more impressions as the days go by. And I lowered my monthly payments by over $100. So that's saying something.

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ebr0t said:
GOD DAMN NEWBIES! GEEZUS CHRIST KurleeDaddeeWRX! WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE IMPREZA. NOTHING. HOW ABOUT POSTING IN THE RIGHT FORUM TOOLBAG.

jk, nice choice Karl.
Well it says if it doesn't fit in any other forum, put it here..:rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hellafastWRX said:
Damn, the old generation of WRX owners are moving out as the new ones are moving in. :(

Good choice, any planned mods?
After 3 full days and over 24 hours(seriously) of putting my WRX back to stock, I am done with mods for a while. If I need them, I will have a shop do them from now on. I am sick and tired of turning wrenches. But eventually, I will go with the Stage 2.

I have to tell you, the torque on this new car is incredible. It feels as torquey as my Stage 4 WRX. And I still have to baby the car until 1000 miles. I can't wait to go WOT to redline. That will be fun. And the turbo on this car feels like it is starting to make boost around 2000 rpms.:D

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
There are now at least 3 of those around here, a red one, a blue one, and I think another red one. They are nice looking cars, and the exhaust sounds good.

-snowcat

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snowcat said:
There are now at least 3 of those around here, a red one, a blue one, and I think another red one. They are nice looking cars, and the exhaust sounds good.

-snowcat
Yes, I love how the exhaust gurgles when you decelerate. And I have been reading a lot about how upgraded exhausts for SRT-4's won't give you much more than 5hp. So its really not worth modifying it. Only the downpipe is worth somemore hp.

·
Registered
647 Posts
hot looking car. It kind of reminds me of the bug eye wrx's (cause of the head lights) i bet it is pretty damn fast too. A kid with one at my school and my friend with an STi raced on the highway and it was a very close race (sti driver sucked though...for the most part) but still, there fast.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
1,816 Posts
Nice car KurleeSRT-4 ;)
Does it come with the factory LSD?

How much will it cost for Stage 2 (might as well get the turbo toys functions too)

-Chris

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
it saddens me to see another one go...congrats though...im just starting to mod..and you guys are already leaving :(

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Niiiiiice, especially black. :)
I have heard people rev them at a car show and the sound coming from the exhaust is almost orgasmic...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts