ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's 4 AM Monday morning and I just got back home from the club. Paul Van Dyk was the bombeezie!!! I've never danced so much in my life. There was so much energy in the crowd. Good time...good time :thumbup:

PS I'm so drunk so excuse the randomness and blah!!!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
socrates42 said:
i saw pvd in atlanta and he blew the house up! glad you got to see him
Yeah dude...I kept looking at him and was like I can't believe I'm actually watching him perform. It was the best!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Nice, I saw him a *cringe* a whopping 10 years ago...I can't believe I'm that old :)

I miss the good old days of NYC raves.

-joe

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lucky bastard

I have always wanted to see him. This is another problem with living in Pittsburgh, he would never come through here. I am very jealous.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Pittsburgh used to have a very good scene from like 94-99 or so, mostly jungle though IIRC. I have seen some really famous DJs in strange places....like Laurent Garnier at the Freightyard in Allentown PA of all places!!

-joe

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sasha & Digweed

I got to see them a couple of years ago but there are no more placed good enough to hold a show like PVD. I wish I had the capital to start a club specifically for trance shows.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
sweet. ..I've seen live sets (downloaded from the web). I would love to see one of his shows if he came around here...
Also like Carl Cox and Tiesto... (almost saw Tiesto in NYC, but the punk cancelled the show in NY, and was in LA instead) :mad:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tiesto

Saw him twice in DC at Club Glow. Absolutely amazing. I am still waiting to see Ferry Corsten. Don't know how close you are to Boston but a number of DJ's go through there.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Tiesto

fishboy said:
Saw him twice in DC at Club Glow. Absolutely amazing. I am still waiting to see Ferry Corsten. Don't know how close you are to Boston but a number of DJ's go through there.
You just said the two things that excite me most: Tiesto and Corsten. I was in Vegas the weekend Corsten was here on the "Right of Way" tour. As for Tiesto, I'm not sure when he'll be making an appearance on my side of the tracks.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Th3Franz said:
I want to see Tiesto and Ferry Corsten someday in my lifetime. :D
It would be really cool to plan a trip to Amsterdam and see Tiesto in his natural habitat.

I was watching an older episode of Wild On the other night and they were showing footage of The Love Parade in Berlin. Holy crap does that look like fun. It's hundreds of thousands of people that fill the streets of Berlin as they listen to the DJs riding on the parade floats and dance for hours...fun!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ebr0t said:
no idea who that cat is. but i think i remember you saying hes a dj or something of that sort right?
Yes, my third favorite DJ to be exact ;)

Here's his website if you're at all interested :wiggles:

http://www.paulvandyk.com/

BTW to whom ever likes good electronic music, you have to check out www.shoutcast.com.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts