Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I just wanted to let you all know that I saw a really nice looking White sedan today at the Walmart in Piscataway, NJ.

It really sounded good. It had a fat exhaust on it.

I don't know if the owner reads this board but soon there will be another WRX in Piscataway.

Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
184 Posts
Way to go Piscataway!

It wasn't mine, though my blue sedan can be seen around those parts quite often. Graduated in 2001 from Rutgers, and I work at Merck in Rahway, so I am never too far away with my rex. Good luck with yours (when ya get it)!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Piscataway on the board!!!

The white one you saw lives in my neighborhood, the car is beautiful, modded like a mother. I just moved from Piscataway to Dunellen, about 1 mile, and I drive all the time on Metlars and Rt 18, I have a blue sedan, there is also a new blue sedan witha C-West and STI Wing that I see all the time around, he cruises my street lookin for me I think. Anyway, in all of my excitement of seeing Piscataway make the list I am sure I just made no sense.
I also see a black sedan with no wing with a FMIC parked in Somerset/Franklin by Sansones Pizza all the time, are you on the list???? Talk to me central Jerseyans!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was just on Stelton and Metlars last night and saw 2 WRX's.... one silver and one black, got a nice honk out of one of 'em too.

We are all patrolling the area!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Howdy,

That's great. All of the Wrxs in Piscataway. I can't wait until my lease is up to get my new car. Maybe we could start a local club. I don't know what would have to be done to set one up but it seems there are alot of WRXs in the area. Just an idea.

Later,
Frank:D

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Club = Good Idea

I was thinking of a local club as well. I was going to ask you guys, as well as maybe put together a flyer and put it on some windsheilds or mailboxes of local WRX's, what do you guys and other Piscataway area people think?

Joe

·
Registered
184 Posts
That's a cool idea... though I never see too many of them actually parked. It is on the road that I always pass them. The car is too fun NOT to drive, who wants to leave it sitting around in a lot?!

Seriously though, I think it is a plan. Get out the word and all.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I see the black one with the FMIC parked everyday, and the white one that was spotted at Walmart, his house is 1/2 mile from mine, and there is another one that I see all the time parked in my neighborhood with the C-West kit, so I was thinking of tracking those guys down some how and that would be 6 or 7 guys, enough to cause some trouble at least.....I will work on a simple flyer over the weekend and we will go from there....

joe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds great. The Rutgers Athletic center parking lot is very big parking lot. When I was a kid they use to have a road course in the parking lot. It was pretty cool.

I don't have my WRX yet but I would definatly join a local club when I get my car, probably in January.

Please keeop me posted.

Thanks a bunch,
Frank:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts