ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PPM's BACK ROADS caravan to the Vernon, NJ Tri-State Meet 8/7/04 9:00am !

PPM's BACK ROADS caravan to the Vernon, NJ Tri-State Meet leaves from McDonald's on Business Route 1 (same location as last year).

We will meet at 9:00am and
drive at 9:30am SHARP

Don't be late!

Bring your fully charged Talkabouts!

Those who followed me last year know what you are in for.

I promise better roads and less gravel, single-lane roads this year.

-Jim

·
Registered
589 Posts
Jim,

I've got a lot of guys asking me if there's a caravan/wanting to go up with me :mad: Tooo many to safely make the spirited drive safely......UNLESS we have a sorta planned route. Lemme know. Or maybe i'll just send them up the fast way (paging Mr. Tan, Mr. Tan) and come with you...;)

-wYlie

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: PPM's BACK ROADS caravan to the Vernon, NJ Tri-State Meet 8/7/04 8:15am !

Trailboss said:
You're looking to have less officer avoidance?

....yikes....
We had a cop following us and ditched into a supermarket parking lot to lose him.

Wylie,

The more the merrier and I can print up route instructions. Like I said, we won't be doing any single-laners like last year.

-Jim

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Re: Re: Re: PPM's BACK ROADS caravan to the Vernon, NJ Tri-State Meet 8/7/04 8:15am !

PPMotorsports said:
We had a cop following us and ditched into a supermarket parking lot to lose him.

Wylie,

The more the merrier and I can print up route instructions. Like I said, we won't be doing any single-laners like last year.

-Jim
Yeah I wasn't sweating that one out too much... I call dibs on not being last in the caravan this year!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: PPM's BACK ROADS caravan to the Vernon, NJ Tri-State Meet 8/7/04 8:15am !

kushdogg said:
Yeah I wasn't sweating that one out too much... I call dibs on not being last in the caravan this year!
Ditch your RE92s and get some yokos and we won't have make you go last.

Does this mean you're in? No hockey?

-Jim

·
Registered
64 Posts
i'm in, and i'll be there @ 9... anyone know how far this place is from Mountain Creek? I always snowboard there and the meet is in the same town

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
criz said:
So what's the running total of who's in the caravan?
We'll have atleast six cars. I am going to be handing out instructions tomorrow morning.

A) My WRX is broken.

B) I'll be riding with Jared. ;)

-Jim

·
Registered
64 Posts
Has anyone here gone the way Jim goes? It's cool he's handing us directions, but part of me doesnt feel like navigating tons of small roads when no one has gone that route before...

I'm so siked for this meet... I think more so for the drive there!

·
Registered
589 Posts
PPMotorsports said:
A) My WRX is broken.

-Jim
:( what this time??? or just no pass inspection??? ;) mine hasn't yet, either...:D...glad we'll be in Jersey!!! :wiggles:

-wYlie....
me, Jen, and Murray are def in....i think no more than that at the moment.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.