ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna do something Saturday evening? There are some people out there that still don't have the Blingz... D&B could fix that... I'm open to suggestions...

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I have an idea but I would have to consult someone first.

D&B= land O' ex girlfriends for me

FTW

·
Registered
880 Posts
Movie at Colorado Mills or Denver West... Yes or No?

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Another option: Stock car races! :rolleyes: :)
Colorado National Speedway in Erie, qualifying starts at 5, racing starts at 6. If you sit on the Pit side (which is better IMO, but no beer until the last race) it's $22. Tonight they're racing late models, pro-trucks, super stocks, and TRAINS.
If you've never seen trains, it's a little crazy. 3 cars linked together, the front one has a driver and an engine, but no brakes. The middle car is empty, the rear car has another driver with brakes but no engine. They race in a figure-8, so they cross paths at the X in the center :eek3:

Anyway...yeah, you can tell what I did every saturday night last summer. It's good clean fun, and people watching is half the entertainment. Bring yer' chaw and yer' miller lite shirt!

...just another option
:wiggles:

CNS

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How 'bout we get some dinner, and decide from there? Pick a neutral place, meet up around, say 6:00, and figure something out... Of course, that wouldn't work if people wanna watch stock car races... Just an idea

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
incorporeal said:
I have an idea but I would have to consult someone first.

D&B= land O' ex girlfriends for me

FTW
Dolphin said everyone can come over to his house tonight for FUN. Let me know if anyone wants to.

FTW

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Here's the meet: Taco Bell in Boulder (Baseline/Broadway) at 4:45. Then we decide from there.

^^ that was Ian. Sam is eating taco bell and probably doing his own thizzang tonight.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts