ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!! Aaron aka HOBO will be coming down this week for VACATION! So, we thought we'd have alittle get together and go BOWLING Or Play POOL!!! Big Al's in Vancouver is Awesome... the have reg lanes, Arcade area, Sports bars and FOOD! 8 PM is when we'll meet up at Big Al's.

For the Portland/Gresham Area peeps, If you want to meet up At PRE and Drive up together we can. Lets see if people wanna do that. We can meet up at PRE at about 7pm. Leave about 7:15pm. So DON'T BE LATE!

Please Post up if you're interested in coming with us.

I know the Different Strokes Gang is IN!:cool:

·
Registered
284 Posts
how about friday?

one of my friends thats coming with us is planning on going to a party in bellingham saturday evening.

If you cant do friday, I'm sure we could figure something out to get him back up in washington saturday, and possibly have me and andy stay in oregon 1 last night maybe.

lemme know, this sounds like fun

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Sat is really good for me :)

Ill try and get a lil posse from washington.
Jordan and I are down

I dunno about rob/brock/al/subie do/etc

ill call around today :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Would be nice to get down there and meet the rest of the NW crew. See how the week develops.......................

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Indeed....

·
Registered
905 Posts
if this happens on friday, im totally down. the sea/tac guys should meet up and caravan down

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
if this happens on friday, im totally down. the sea/tac guys should meet up and caravan down
Washington people head down sat. prob around 11 o clock. then return either that night or sunday mourning :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'd say we play some poker after big als

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
You looking for some fresh blood??:rotfl:

You guys play tournament style, or buy in limit??
We're going Sat... So, Poker night too?? LOL :rotfl: Chan really needs Fresh MEAT! I'm sure the Gang can handle that after bowling! :)

Remember the days it would last til wee hours of the morning.. even 5am!! :eek:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ohh yeah, i also remember winning past 5am cause Chan would get really tired and bounce. I gotta help my cousin move on Sat morning and after that, i'm down for Big Al's and Poker afterwards.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohh yeah, i also remember winning past 5am cause Chan would get really tired and bounce. I gotta help my cousin move on Sat morning and after that, i'm down for Big Al's and Poker afterwards.
Cool!!

I was Thinking Happy Hour on Friday night..get together and chat.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I'm off from work @ 8 on friday and i have the weekends off..

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sounds like maybe a couple of us will have to get a hotel for the night??

Or

If we're gonna be out all night though, maybe just breakfast and drive home??

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have plans Saturday night. But I'll try and swing by Al's for a little while.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I have plans Saturday night. But I'll try and swing by Al's for a little while.
DUDE thugz how ya gonna play us like that? ROAR!
I kicked ur ass in baseketball last meet dont make it happen with bowling :rotfl:

It will be good to see u again.
Since last the subez has a lil mods here and there :)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Sounds like maybe a couple of us will have to get a hotel for the night??

Or

If we're gonna be out all night though, maybe just breakfast and drive home??
Prob not a good idea for an all night drive.Some people react to all nighters differently. Id hate for someone to nod off and BAM!
It would be better if you guys arrainged something for a hotel or something and then we all wake up the next day and go out for breakfeast and than head home :)

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prob not a good idea for an all night drive.Some people react to all nighters differently. Id hate for someone to nod off and BAM!
It would be better if you guys arrainged something for a hotel or something and then we all wake up the next day and go out for breakfeast and than head home :)
If you all are not scared of staying at a hotel in the Industrial area of a town.. then i could help you. :):tongue::rotfl:

Theres also a hotel alittle closer to my house. I could call and see if I can get a family/friends rate there too.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
or if its not too many people, im sure they could sleep on the floor of our hotel room :eek:
Sleep-Over Party in Aaron's ROOM!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :whoa:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts