ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit:

It's official. We're doing another Tommyknocker Gold Run.

Meet at the back of the Target parking lot at Colorado Mills mall at 3pm, rain, snow, shine. I'll tell everyone the route from there. It'll be weather dependent. We'll leave at 4pm. If the weather is good we'll drive up to Tommyknocker Brewery. If it isn't, we'll do an early dinner at the mall. Probably Yard House. Bring cash. No one likes to split up cards.

As per usual... no driving like a jack ass. No tailgating, unsafe passing, drinking and driving, etc.
The past 4 times we've done this we've had great turn outs, Tommyknockers has been grateful, helpful, and has been more than willing to work with us. Please don't screw that up.... and please tip them well!

Lastly, Have Fun!

-Kevin

·
Registered
123 Posts
Kevin, is this just a cruise up and back? never been to something like this but would love to drive up and meet some of you guys in person!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
08WRX - Usually we drive up, grab some food and then either drive back right away or in the summer when weather is good we sometimes do some mountain road driving. Definitely feel free to come. We have a good group of people to get to know

·
Registered
123 Posts
08WRX - Usually we drive up, grab some food and then either drive back right away or in the summer when weather is good we sometimes do some mountain road driving. Definitely feel free to come. We have a good group of people to get to know
cool man, i'll try and make it. hopefully school doesn't screw me over with massive amounts of HW that weekend. what time do you generally meet at CO mills?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would love to join. I'll probably be working until four that evening so if you guys are starting early I guess I'll catch the next one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Too bad my car isn't capable of making any drives right now, Colorado Mills is right next to me. I work every Saturday right now anyway.

Have fun! :D

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm up for ideas guys... I was thinking meet at 3, drive at 4, then dinner after the drive.

It's hard for me to not say tommyknockers. The food is good, beer is good, the space is a great size... they always are willing to work with us. But if someone has another place they know of.... then please feel free to share!

·
Registered
123 Posts
3 would work pretty good for me. that way i don't have to drive up the night before. don't care much about where we eat either. i enjoy good food and good beer.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm up for ideas guys... I was thinking meet at 3, drive at 4, then dinner after the drive.

It's hard for me to not say tommyknockers. The food is good, beer is good, the space is a great size... they always are willing to work with us. But if someone has another place they know of.... then please feel free to share!
Tommyknocker is perfect, 3 works for me.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
If it matters for reservations or anything (depending on size) sign me up as a +1. Looks like the girlfriend will be coming along

·
Registered
92 Posts
That weekend kinda sucks for me. Not only are Saturday's usually almost impossible to make work during the day, I have another employee already leaving for California that weekend. So I need to stay at the shop :( Plus I leave on a tattoo convention tour early February, and need to make some extra coin before I go. Sorry guys, I'm all in Sunday afternoons, or Mon-Tuesdays, but that is probably not ideal for most you. Keep me in mind for the next one!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts