ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Its another BBQ/Potluck Sat!!

We just want to get together so we can plan out our Seattle Trip, Eat, drink and BS too! I'm sure we can plan to do some 360 and or poker too! Kasim mention he found Rock band for 360 at a decent price, maybe we can get a few people to chip in and we can Jam out together??

Please post up if you can attend and what you'll plan to bring.

Chan, If its not rainy or freezing a$z cold-you're the bbq man! If not, we can just do what did last time. (mac n cheese with little smokies, hot wings , chilli cheese dip and cake.)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will be there fo sho! Lindsay and I will bring some hot wings and tater salad

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ok what time do you want to start it?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm down with it!! I dont know what you want me to bring but just let me know.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on Time, lets say about 7:30ish-PM

·
Registered
3 Posts
what do you want me to bring?:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
OMG its been forever since ive seen yall. unfortunatly i work 4 am the next mourn so it kinda sux for me. Hopefully ill c ya soon :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not a member of DS, but I would have liked to been able to come. Too bad I fly out tomorrow morning for 1-2 weeks. :(

I am going to have rex withdrawals. :(

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a member of DS, but I would have liked to been able to come. Too bad I fly out tomorrow morning for 1-2 weeks. :(

I am going to have rex withdrawals. :(

:sadwave: but the rex will be there waiting of you... :) You are more them welcome to come and hang out with us Anytime! Get to know us all and maybe someday be a DS memeber... :thumbup: (if you want to)

OMG its been forever since ive seen yall. unfortunatly i work 4 am the next mourn so it kinda sux for me. Hopefully ill c ya soon :)
I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon! We are meeting up to plan our Trip to Seattle. DS is coming up and we hope to see all the WA peeps! Miss ya Daniel! Text me anytime....

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey dave if you really want to you can give me the keys to your baby and ill take good care of her. Ill keep her clean and warm on these cold nights:rotfl: You so have to come to some of are get togethers, and become a Different Strokes member. Besides dave you need to have a cool sticker on your front window like mine!!!!:thumbup:
Oh dave on a serious note if you need someone to take your car in for that clear bra stuff let me know, i can do that for you. I knwo you are going to be out of town and wanted to get that done. give me a call

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey dave if you really want to you can give me the keys to your baby and ill take good care of her. Ill keep her clean and warm on these cold nights:rotfl: You so have to come to some of are get togethers, and become a Different Strokes member. Besides dave you need to have a cool sticker on your front window like mine!!!!:thumbup:
Oh dave on a serious note if you need someone to take your car in for that clear bra stuff let me know, i can do that for you. I knwo you are going to be out of town and wanted to get that done. give me a call
Thanks bro! Carr Subaru hooked me up with a loaner today when I took her in. Getting them to put the bra on and remote-start while I am outta town. I really appreciate the offer though. :)

I can't wait to hang with you all and get one of them thar stickers. :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks bro! Carr Subaru hooked me up with a loaner today when I took her in. Getting them to put the bra on and remote-start while I am outta town. I really appreciate the offer though. :)

I can't wait to hang with you all and get one of them thar stickers. :D
we so need to get you a sticker on your car for DS but then we need to put a southern flag (Alabama) with it or something like that:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
270 Posts
LOL! That would work. I am just a high-tech redneck. :D
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:HIGH-TECH REDNECK:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sat is coming up fast! :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ok i will bring flat iron steaks this saturday.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts