ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am in vista and I don't currently have a wrx but I plan on getting one with my friend in November. My question is does anyone know of a 1/4 mile track anywhere around here? the only 1/4 track I knew of was Carlsbad Raceway and they demolished the place last month and I don't know of any other 1/4 track around here. I know Qualcomm does the 1/8 mile races and there's an 1/8 track in bonita but I really want a 1/4 track. If any of you know of a place I will be like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D then I will do the happy dance:wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So no one knows if there is or isn't any 1/4 tracks within a 40 to 50 mile radius of north county san diego area?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's a 1/4 track next to your house? if so where in Orange County? I want to get a feel for how far I would have to drive. I wouldn't mind 30 to 40 miles because thats how far qualcomm is away from me except you would be in the opposite direction that's all.:wiggles:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
well heres the deal. the 1/4 is a street with street lights in the middle to make you stop. but people have gone at night at speeds up to 80 and 100. ive seen people run the light. theres no cops. but its a nice long stretch. as long as you have someone with you to make sure no cars are coming when its a red light. its parralell to the railroad tracks. its a nice place to go fast. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts