ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All brand new, here is some detail

Samco radiator hose kit TCS135C, red, 2 pc $110 shipped

Prodrive tie down, aluminum, gold, blue and silver(I had these re-anodized, they are AUTHENTIC Prodrive) $55 shipped

Juran racing deflector, 2.5m long, originally made as an addition to the STI wing, but you can also use it as the rubber finisher for the V-limited lip or use it as a rubber lip, comes with Japanese double sided tape. This is not your garage door seal, this is alot stronger, look better, pure JDM rubber lip. $60 shipped

JDM STI oil cap, direct from Japan, $110 shipped

Beatrush oil cap, gold, $80 shipped

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Interested in the blue prodrive tiedown and a picture of the racing deflector. PM me a price shipped if i buy both

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I would do $40 shipped on the blue prodrive battery tie down

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
your not going to get the money back for re-anodizing it. Why would someone pay new prices from you when they can pay new prices from a vendor and actually have a new piece?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your not going to get the money back for re-anodizing it. Why would someone pay new prices from you when they can pay new prices from a vendor and actually have a new piece?
I'm not saying I have to get my money back from re-anodizing. Get it from me because you can't get the color like mine from the vendor plus this is also brand new and still cheaper than the vendor. If you can find a brand new Prodrive tie down that is $55 or cheaper shipped, please let me know! THX

1 - 8 of 8 Posts